New sites - hyip

Express your opinion about our project

Moderator: winner12

New sites - hyip

Postby cgio » Thu May 01, 2014 3:24 pm

Hi,
as we can see, you have started with hyip sites. First of them scammed fast. There are few base factor to make good choice of profitable hyip sites. One of them is to avoid .biz domain.

But, what do you think about opening new subforum about hyip, secrets and experience of the hyip world?
cgio
Esquire
Esquire

Re: New sites - hyip

Postby kontiks » Sat May 03, 2014 11:59 am

Hi,
We are only now trying to work with them. When the coder will make a separate section for them, then make a section on the forum. We do not want to mix them on our website with PTC projects. That is, all will be, but later. Just refback they are not accounted for in contests administrator adds it to each of them separately to the balance.
Проект продаёт Payza и PayPal 1:1 за wm и qiwi (а так же покупает с процентом). По вопросам обмена обращайтесь в личку или скайп (логин - kontiks). Currency exchange: your WMZ or Qiwi to our Payza or PayPal 1:1 (and conversely at interest)
kontiks

Postby cgio » Thu May 08, 2014 9:58 am

Hyips are interesting part of internet earnings, but the field is very sensitive and risky. So, during the time there are made some rules based on experience, that can indicate good potential of each hyip.
I am in hyips for about two years, and I have few rules:
-avoid .biz sites
-check support: if there is no address and telephone number, avoid
-if protection is koddos, avoid
-real and sustainable daily profit is up to 1%, eventually 1.5%
-short term ( 7 or 15 or 30 days) is better
-greed is very important factor. Earn 30% of profit is just enough.
-I allways register thru one of hyip monitor with good refback...
cgio
Esquire
Esquire

Postby kontiks » Thu May 08, 2014 12:11 pm

On all counts agree with you. Let us ponder what to choose. So far, we have not even a section for HYIPs
:y:
Проект продаёт Payza и PayPal 1:1 за wm и qiwi (а так же покупает с процентом). По вопросам обмена обращайтесь в личку или скайп (логин - kontiks). Currency exchange: your WMZ or Qiwi to our Payza or PayPal 1:1 (and conversely at interest)
kontiks

Postby cgio » Fri May 09, 2014 9:57 pm

There is one more thing I forgot to notice:
time to register/ invest. The best time is two-three days after site is launched. If you wait to much, sometimes site stops pay before you finish your first circle and you loose money.
I take advice from two sites, hyip.biz and mmgp.ru. Especially mmgp.ru has great analisys and comments.

My portfolio make Rockwell Partners, Thai monetary fund, Remi trade, MDS funds, EU5 and Inwiqu. And Cryptofund stops paying today. MDS and EU5 are new hyips, other four are older, Inwiqu almost a year.
cgio
Esquire
Esquire

Return to Complaints and suggestions