Paypal

Express your opinion about our project

Moderator: winner12

Paypal

Postby cmay47 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:01 am

Hi admin

Why don't you pay members using personal payment in Paypal? I think it would be great cause of the lowest fee (if there's any)
cmay47
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Paypal

Postby formorrian » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:43 am

Our Admin cannot send personal payments as he lives in Germany and, because of it, hasn't this function in his PP account. Sometimes we're sent payments instead of him via PP as we can process personal payments.
formorrian

Postby kontiks » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:44 am

We have three PayPal account, two of them can work with personal payments, only one per day. Admin can not send such payments. We process the payments ourselves. Yesterday admin paid himself. So far, I do not know why.
Проект продаёт Payza и PayPal 1:1 за wm и qiwi (а так же покупает с процентом). По вопросам обмена обращайтесь в личку или скайп (логин - kontiks). Currency exchange: your WMZ or Qiwi to our Payza or PayPal 1:1 (and conversely at interest)
kontiks

Postby cmay47 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:34 am

Thanks
I think personal payment can be used more than one per day, refer to kontiks said. Why did you say so?
cmay47
Esquire
Esquire

Postby kontiks » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:39 am

Mine is only possible once a day, I do not know why. In the second account, maybe more times a day
I hope that we will continue to pay without fees. True, there are countries where we can not send personal payment, such as India
Проект продаёт Payza и PayPal 1:1 за wm и qiwi (а так же покупает с процентом). По вопросам обмена обращайтесь в личку или скайп (логин - kontiks). Currency exchange: your WMZ or Qiwi to our Payza or PayPal 1:1 (and conversely at interest)
kontiks

Postby cmay47 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:34 am

kontiks wrote:Mine is only possible once a day, I do not know why. In the second account, maybe more times a day
I hope that we will continue to pay without fees. True, there are countries where we can not send personal payment, such as India

Yes India, Israel, etc.
But my country is able to receive personal payments. If you are able to pay me in personal payment. I'd appreciate it :Smile:
cmay47
Esquire
Esquire

Postby kontiks » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:49 pm

If I was an admin of this site, I would guarantee you that. But the admin of this site sometimes pays not to listen to my opinion, unfortunately. I hope that we shall pay without fees. :Nodding:
kontiks

Postby kontiks » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:36 pm

Today PayPal made ​​to send three payment with my account. It is not clear, what this system is guided :Smoking:
kontiks

Postby cmay47 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:15 pm

ah now paypal request need to pay fee 3.5%
so, does paypal still charge members more fees?

I see some proof there are personal payment charge but the formorrian proof is still charged with $1.3x fee
cmay47
Esquire
Esquire

Postby kontiks » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:01 pm

He received a payment from the account of the administrator, so there is fees. On that account from which we pay without fees was not a lot of money at the time. formorrian know what will happen with fees and was not opposed. At the moment we pay without fees for any of the existing payment system available.
Also do not forget that not all countries can be pay without fees
kontiks

Postby cmay47 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:19 pm

kontiks wrote:He received a payment from the account of the administrator, so there is fees. On that account from which we pay without fees was not a lot of money at the time. formorrian know what will happen with fees and was not opposed. At the moment we pay without fees for any of the existing payment system available.
Also do not forget that not all countries can be pay without fees

thanks
my country supports personal payments.
cmay47
Esquire
Esquire

Postby kontiks » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:35 pm

Ok. Don't worry, will be paid without fees (or not exceeding 1% as the rest) :Smile:
kontiks

Return to Complaints and suggestions