CASHINSOLOS, BZBUX, JADZCORE-MUST READ!

Rules. News. Contest.
The system of payment.

Moderator: winner12

CASHINSOLOS, BZBUX, JADZCORE-MUST READ!

Postby formorrian » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:06 pm

Unfortunately, we had diclined all your registrations on this 3 PTC sites-Jadzcore, Cashinsolos and Bzbux.
It's all because of one of our former moderator, who led command accounts on these PTC sites, has left our Project even without say goodbye.Also, he decided go away with these command accounts, and do not give away control upon it.
He made a vile thing, but we can't change something. We only can say-there will never be any kind of dishonestness...
Anyway, that is not end of all, we continue work together as it always was before and try to do all our best to make this project, wich is Yours and ours, much and much better.
Stay with us, Your Refback Team.

PS Please, dont send your confirmations again. must wait
formorrian

Re: CASHINSOLOS, BZBUX, JADZCORE-MUST READ!

Postby dragaofcp » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:33 pm

then I lost these 3 sites, I can not register again ...
dragaofcp
Esquire
Esquire

Postby kontiks » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:31 pm

In this case, we do not control the situation. I, really, really sorry. Any situation that casts a shadow on the project we did not pleasant. I ask all to understand. I hope this would not happen again. We will be very carefully selected colleagues
Проект продаёт Payza и PayPal 1:1 за wm и qiwi (а так же покупает с процентом). По вопросам обмена обращайтесь в личку или скайп (логин - kontiks). Currency exchange: your WMZ or Qiwi to our Payza or PayPal 1:1 (and conversely at interest)
kontiks

Postby cmay47 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:51 am

Yes I hope it can be transferred.
How about the worst case, if the refs can't be transferred? I hope you can give us the wisest way out.
cmay47
Esquire
Esquire

Postby kontiks » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:07 pm

At the moment you just need to wait. While nothing. If you have any news, we will update your site
Проект продаёт Payza и PayPal 1:1 за wm и qiwi (а так же покупает с процентом). По вопросам обмена обращайтесь в личку или скайп (логин - kontiks). Currency exchange: your WMZ or Qiwi to our Payza or PayPal 1:1 (and conversely at interest)
kontiks

Return to News, information, offers