Matrix !!!

Rules. News. Contest.
The system of payment.

Moderator: winner12

Matrix !!!

Postby winner12 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:43 pm

Dear members of PTC-refback.com! :Party: :Party: :Party:

We are happy to inform you that in order to celebrate 3rd anniversary of the project we are officially launching our own Matrix. Now you can essentially enlarge your earnings with entering into it, - simply buy Gold Membership for only 12$.
Additionally to Matrix position, after you bought Gold Membership you get 3 months upgrade in RefBack zone and Mini-Bux for every bought position!
Buy some positions, gain referrals and earn as much as you wish.
Sincerely yours,

PTC-refback Team.

:Cash: :Cash: :Cash: :Cash: :Cash: :Cash: :Cash: :Cash: :Cash: :Cash:
winner12

Re: Matrix !!!

Postby dragaofcp » Sat May 19, 2012 2:22 am

im gold and i can´t see 3 months upgrade in my account´´you get 3 months upgrade in RefBack ´´

pls verify

thanks
dragaofcp
Esquire
Esquire

Postby kontiks » Sat May 19, 2012 3:48 pm

Проект продаёт Payza и PayPal 1:1 за wm и qiwi (а так же покупает с процентом). По вопросам обмена обращайтесь в личку или скайп (логин - kontiks). Currency exchange: your WMZ or Qiwi to our Payza or PayPal 1:1 (and conversely at interest)
kontiks

Postby ancorda » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:12 am

i push buy button for gold member but nothing happens :-?
ancorda
Esquire
Esquire

Postby kontiks » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:18 pm

OK. We will find out what's the problem and reply to you later.
Проект продаёт Payza и PayPal 1:1 за wm и qiwi (а так же покупает с процентом). По вопросам обмена обращайтесь в личку или скайп (логин - kontiks). Currency exchange: your WMZ or Qiwi to our Payza or PayPal 1:1 (and conversely at interest)
kontiks

Postby ancorda » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:00 am

hmm i noticed matrix cost 12 dollars. But userbalance dont say is it dollars or euros and i deposit 12 bucks and usually paypall uses euros so maybe its not enought??
ancorda
Esquire
Esquire

Postby kontiks » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Only dollars are used to project :Smile:
kontiks

Postby formorrian » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:44 am

You have enough funds to purchase it. Just do.
formorrian

Postby obstawianie » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:06 am

Hello!
I wanted to purchase the "matrix" but I can not, I have $ 12 in your account but I can not buy this package.Why?
obstawianie
Esquire
Esquire

Postby kontiks » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:33 am

We will solve your problem in the nearest future.
kontiks

Postby rusmana62 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:55 am

I recently bought gold / matrix how to get the money???????????
rusmana62
Esquire
Esquire

Postby kontiks » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:07 pm

rusmana62 wrote:how to get the money???????????

read this carefully:

How it works
What Matrix is
Matrix is a referral system. Below, on this page, you can read about it in detail.

Single Life-Time Fee for Matrix!
There is a single life-time membership fee of $12.00 to become a Gold Member. There are no other hidden fees! You need to acquire as many people as you can because you are being paid for direct and indirect referrals.

Gold Matrix Members earn $2.00 for each direct referral plus $1.50 (first level), then $0.50 (second level) and so on as shown on the right hand-side for indirect referrals.
This means that you get your $12.00 back with only 4 Gold members referred and You do not only gain money for every person you refer, but you also get paid for the referrals referred by your referrals and then for their referrals and so on, 12 levels deep. The table aside is an example which demonstrates how your earnings will accumulate.

When and how will I get paid?.
On the Matrix side You will find all your Matrix commissions. Payment will be counted on your Main Balance, and then you can cashout it anytime.

Does any Earning Strategy exist?
Obviously the answer is different for everyone. Individuals should use their best judgment after careful evaluation of their individual circumstances, goals and desires. A common recommendation would be for everyone to become a "GOLD" member and then to purchase 3 additional positions immediately under the first one.

This will result in the following:

1. You will have created a strong TOP of your matrix.
2. You will have already earned back $10.50 on your account.
3. You will have 12 Months Full bux upgrade - more links and better returns!
4. Each time a new member will join you will earn on 2 levels (lev. 1 and 2).

Whatever strategy you adopt, let us be clear, you should weight your options and circumstances and then decide for yourselves what is the best. We are not your financial advisors. We are simply providing the opportunity.

How it works in short.
You may join Free and stay free Forever.
A one time $12 fee gives you a "GOLD" membership.
Together With your "GOLD" membership You get a LIFETIME Matrix Position.
Your GOLD membership allows You to earn from the Matrix.
With a GOLD membership You earn direct and indirect commissions.
Together With your "GOLD" membership You get 3 Months FULL Bux and RefBack upgrade.
Together With your upgrade You get more RefBack percent.
You may Purchase Additional Matrix Positions.
Together With your Additional Matrix Positions You will get 3 Months FULL Bux and RefBack upgrade. Additional Matrix Positions will prolong

And now specify your question about money.
kontiks

Return to News, information, offers