REFBACK NOT TRANSPARENT

Your intractable problems
to work in the PTC-RefBack

Moderator: winner12

REFBACK NOT TRANSPARENT

Postby ATIFK2000 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:32 pm

I am thinking I will be either banned on my account on PTC refback will be suspended for bringing this up. Things should be fair which I found out that they are not. If they are please explain why I am not receiving the amount that was promised everywhere on this site?

It is said in FAQ that "all your cliques on this PTC will be added automatically to your balance; your cliques are to be paid accordingly to our conditions (50% of price for standard member's click)."

This does not makes sense if this is the way its written. if a PTC pay 50% of direct referral click so if my earning on that PTC is $1 so your PTC account earns $0.50 so this way I should receive $0.25. But this not seems to be the case here.

For example I have already earned $0.57 from my 34 clicks I made on http://www.ebizclix.com. According to the Policy I should have received at least $0.13 but to my surprise I only received $0.002 ????? :clap: Tell me why???

Please see screenshots of what I earned on that PTC and what was shred with me on PTC refback site.

This is just 1 example I shared of the PTC I have joined.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ATIFK2000
Esquire
Esquire

Re: REFBACK NOT TRANSPARENT

Postby ptcrefback » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:05 am

Wu ????
ebizclik

Atifkhan200 Pakistan Oct 3, 2017 Oct 6, 2017 3 0.0030 ptc-refback.com
http://i67.tinypic.com/fdhpc5.jpg
you aren't active my friend
You will get payment up to 100% (70% mainly) from common PTC-RefBack earnings (basing on standard referral’s wages).
apologize my friend
Payza и PayPal 1:1 за wm (а так же покупает с процентом). По вопросам обмена обращайтесь в личку или скайп ( walera_tilk). Currency exchange: your WMZ to our Payza or PayPal 1:1 (and conversely at interest)
ptcrefback
Project Admin
Project Admin

Postby ptcrefback » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:19 am

""I am thinking I will be either banned on my account on PTC refback will be suspended for bringing this up ""
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
no
we pay for each click
you have made 3
we have added refback
for what to ban you?
for the fact that you didn't read our TOS?
Especially for you:
Our project pays ALL INCLUDED cliques of our referrals irrespective of receiving payment by us.
Example:http://www.ebizclix.com/?ref=ptcrefback
payment is ordered but not received so far
but refback it is added

At first ask us my friend if to you that that isn't clear.
Why do you accuse the project of dishonesty?
Your act is dishonourable and ugly
Payza и PayPal 1:1 за wm (а так же покупает с процентом). По вопросам обмена обращайтесь в личку или скайп ( walera_tilk). Currency exchange: your WMZ to our Payza or PayPal 1:1 (and conversely at interest)
ptcrefback
Project Admin
Project Admin

Postby ATIFK2000 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:02 pm

I read the terms, if I was not active how come I made 34 click and 57 cents on the site I was talking about. In terms something is written but in actual the click are not paid. And here is the same thing that happened to me. The click I made earned you commission even if I don't click daily it will give you commission. It does not make sense to tell me that you were not active.
ATIFK2000
Esquire
Esquire

Postby ATIFK2000 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:08 pm

Each click is not paid and no statistics or data or proof is available here that each click is paid.

I have a balance in the PTC is signed up and the clicks made on that site. This proves that each of my click was not paid.I share the earning on PTC and share the amount that was paid to me here that proves every click was not paid ..

If you have anything to explain this? Please tell me something that is logical and makes sense that I can accept. :rofl:
ATIFK2000
Esquire
Esquire

Postby ptcrefback » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:21 pm

3 clik from you - 3
now you have understood?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ptcrefback
Project Admin
Project Admin

Postby ptcrefback » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:46 am

no answer no reply
:Fubar: :Fubar: :rofl: :
ptcrefback
Project Admin
Project Admin

Postby ATIFK2000 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:33 am

What a joke, I have shared the screenshot with my username and it clearly shows I made 40 clicks and over $0.50. The screenshot you shares does not mean anything. See the screenshot and if possible calculate earning. I will not join any sites under PTC refback from now on unless all my clicks are paid.

Here each of your clicks will not be paid, no transparent system. You have to accept what you have been paid as compensation but its not what terms and faqs refer. Please follow the rules terms of your own site. See Stats and you pay me $0.002 for this
ATIFK2000
Esquire
Esquire

Postby ptcrefback » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:53 am

1 but you idi.t!
I received from you three clicks!
the screenshot is laid out!
Atifkhan200 Pakistan Oct 3, 2017 Oct 6, 2017 3 0.0030 ptc-refback.com
0.002 REFBACK!!!!
there your nickname and for how many your clicks paid me.
how can I pay for bigger?

this subject won't be removed
that each user saw
your nonsense :Happy: :rofl:
ATIFK2000 -Accaunt suspended
Reson : :&:
ptcrefback
Project Admin
Project Admin

Return to RefBackHelp