Refback?!

Your intractable problems
to work in the PTC-RefBack

Moderator: winner12

Refback?!

Postby wmportal » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:53 pm

Hello admin,

Been a member of cashnhits since 08.05.2015 and you received payment from cashnhits on 22.05.2015 and again on 12.06.2015. But no refback for me yet?

I have joined 13 websites with you and clicking regularly, and so far I only get paid from neobux and clixten. .

Last edited by wmportal on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
wmportal
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Refback scam?!

Postby winner12 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:36 am

Hi, wmportal.

It's not surprising, that you're missing in Cashnhits reflist, because you wrote "Wmportal" in the field for confirmation, but in fact your nickname on the site is "Vmportal". After we correct it, be sure you'll get your all payment next time.

As to your other 13 sites, - well, we can see only 7, where you've confirmed your participation, - please check it thoroughly and be kind to solve it asap. Notice also, Okik.me is in the scam-list. Then, watch THIS page of PTC-refback.com for information of all the next payments. And remember also, we have no habit to request 2$ payment from the websites, which subtract 50c commission or so, - that's why there may be quite long waiting time.

And, hey, - why you panic like this, in general?! As I see, you work in the team since 2011, - so you should know this is not a bunch of cheaters, but a serious command, what always care of its reputation. We're strongly asking you next time to find out all the circumstances first, - even if some mistake occurs, this is not a reason to throw your accusations here: we work alot to help users to solve all their problems. OK?
:Nerd:
winner12

Re: Refback?!

Postby wmportal » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:14 am

Correction, that's 9 sitest I've joined not 13.

Also, cashnhits was on my confirmed sites, so I assumed all details were OK.

And I don't panic, but I play a lot with feeder matrixes and I always invest PTC/refback money there.

Anyways, thanks for your reply and explanation, nice to see you care. I've just joined here from 2011, but never joined any ptc sites from here until about two months ago.
wmportal
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Refback?!

Postby kontiks » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:02 am

Do not worry, you are here not duped. This is the main thing?
Проект продаёт Payza и PayPal 1:1 за wm и qiwi (а так же покупает с процентом). По вопросам обмена обращайтесь в личку или скайп (логин - kontiks). Currency exchange: your WMZ or Qiwi to our Payza or PayPal 1:1 (and conversely at interest)
kontiks

Return to RefBackHelp